Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Mod 1 Questions


I took the initiative to share the gospel, leaving the results to God, and...the results have been mixed.  I'm ok at initiating, reticent to engage in cold-turkey evangelism, but also protective of my emotional engagement relationally.  This is a growth area for me.
My walk with God has been…interesting.  Tense.  Difficult.  Good.  I've had some good connections, and some active rebellion.  I tend to not spend time with God when I'm not commuting in to work.  I'm experiencing stress in a number of areas and struggling to actively release outcomes to the Lord.
Walking in the power of the Holy Spirit is…a challenge.  Spiritual breathing becomes both more important and more difficult as my stress level increases.  I suspect that neglecting this discipline in the "good times" makes the stressful times that much harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment